Baptism: A Bible Study Wordbook for Kids is a great introduction for children on this important, beloved sacrament.
- Age Range: 7 – 11 years
- Grade Level: Preschool – 4
- Paperback: 32 pages
(Click here to purchase Series 1: https://amzn.to/2nJTAv1 Please note this takes you to an affiliate website. When you purchase from them, we receive a portion of the sale.)
Ideal as an aide to parents, Sunday school teachers, and children’s ministry directors, this book teaches children a number of lessons concerning baptism, such as:
- Why we get baptized (to show others we have joined God’s family)
- How someone is baptized, and who may baptize them
- How to use baptism as an opportunity to share the faith with others
But most importantly, this wordbook presents children with the question of whether or not they are in fact ready to be baptized.
Designed especially for kids in grades 2-5, activities include a crossword puzzle, word search, coloring page, quiz, and “Certificate of Spiritual Birth.” These activities, paired with engaging illustrations and simple explanations, will help your children truly understand the gift of baptism.
* This book is part of The Children’s Wordbook series, by Richard Todd, and is most beneficial when used alongside the wordbooks, which cover salvation, baptism, communion, giving, and church. They are great resources for parents and teachers who want to teach children of these fundamental Christian doctrines.