What is a Spiritual champion? It is an irrepressible follower of Jesus Christ who accepts the Bible as truth, lives by its principles, and seeks ways to impact the world and continually deepen his or her relationship with God. It’s what every Christian parent wants for their children, but frequently has no idea how to make it happen.
But it can be as simple as weaving in practical principles from God’s Word into the fabric of the daily rhythm of family routine. Increase the odds that your child will grow into adulthood with a passion for Christ with the help of the simple principles included in this series of teachings with Becky Fischer.
We’ve taken eight DVDs of the key topics for parents from the School of Supernatural Children’s Ministry and put it in a convenient bundle at a 20% discount from the normal pricing.
(For more details click on each title.)
1. Revolutionary Parenting
2. How to Raise a Spiritual Champion
3. Circumcising a New Generation
4. Creating a Biblical Worldview in Your Children
5. A Holy and Righteous Generation
6. Is Children’s Ministry Biblical?
7. What Christian Parents Can Learn from Mormons, Muslims & Jews
8. Speaking the Language of the Spirit in Our Homes
Special Pricing – 8 DVDs – $54.95
MP4 Downloads $39.95
Australian Customers Please buy here: KIMI Australia