Although PowerClubs operate independently of Kids in Ministry International and are connected only by voluntary relationship, in order to be one of the official KIMI PowerClubs:
1. Potential leaders send in a letter of intent to begin a PowerClub, then are trained through Kids in Ministry International. They receive a certificate of completion as verification of their training.
2. They are to fill out the application and receive a letter of approval before beginning an official KIMI PowerClub.
3. They must sign a doctrinal statement of beliefs and return it to us. Our doctrinal statement of faith is found by clicking here.
4. They sign and return KIMI’s Child Protection Policy Agreement.
5. All PowerClubs are required to exclusively use the KIMI Curriculums as found in our web store by clicking here.
6. All KIMI PowerClub leaders pledge to adhere to KIMI’s three Core Values shown by clicking here.
7. All KIMI PowerClub leaders pledge to follow KIMI’s Five-Step Pattern of Ministry in their meetings as described on this page (click here.)
Only official KIMI PowerClubs may use the trademark PowerClub logo or PowerClub name after acceptance into the PowerClub network and confirmation that they are in fact an official PowerClub.