To redefine children’s ministry in the 21st century in the Church of Jesus Christ, completely changing how we disciple our Christian children, teens, parents, and church leaders. Our vision is to teach each unique age group to hear God’s voice, be led by His Spirit, and walk in the supernatural power of God as a lifestyle.
- Teaching children & teens the meat and deeper truths of God’s word by going beyond the basic Bible stories and teaching Biblical doctrine.
- Equipping them for the work of the ministry making them active, spiritually functioning members in the body of Christ.
- Creating an atmosphere and opportunities where children and teenagers can experience the presence of God on a regular basis.
What We Believe about Children
- We believe that according to the Word of God, children & teens are fully capable of receiving and acting on the gospel, including salvation through the blood of Jesus, the baptism in the Holy Spirit, water baptism, communion, and operating in the gifts of the Spirit when these things are taught simply and on their level of understanding.
- We believe that anything of and by the Spirit that God has for adults is also available to children and teens. We believe that childhood is the time that God designed for people to receive the gospel and that we must all become as little children to receive the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 18:1-14)
- We believe we have a mandate from heaven to teach children and teens the word of God (John 21:15/Deuteronomy 6:1-9 and 20:21.) We believe that children and teens are a part of God’s end-time army and that the Great Commission of preaching the gospel to all nations, laying hands on the sick, raising the dead, speaking in tongues (Matthew 28:19-20/Mark 16:15-16/Acts 2:16-17) fully applies to born again children and teens as well as adults.
- We believe according to scriptural example (Judges 16:26/Matthew 2:2-7) that children and teens will play a major role in ushering in the last great revival and the soon return of Jesus.
Our Statement of Faith
We believe in one God who is eternally existent in three persons–Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and is our infallible guide of faith and conduct.
We believe man was created in the image of God but fell into sin, which resulted in his spiritual death and separation from God. Only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained. This process of regeneration, referred to as being “born again” in the Word, takes place through a combination of faith and confession.
We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart, and life.
We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
We believe in divine healing through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption.
We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and in the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
We believe in the Christian’s hope, which is the soon-coming personal return of Jesus Christ.