(Sorry. We do not ship books internationally.)
By Patricia Mapes
There are many Christian parenting books available today, but Raising Spiritual Children: Cultivating a Revelatory Life by Patricia and Greg Mapes is unique. It will not only help you raise your prophetic or spiritually gifted children, but it will enhance the overall spiritual life and atmosphere in your home.
This book answers these questions and more:
- What does it mean to be spiritually gifted, and how can we help our children grow in this?
- How can we nurture a child’s spirituality?
- What are the most important things parents can do for their children in order to raise them with God as their focus?
- What are some practical things that we can do to help our children grow in relationship with God?
- What do our children’s dreams mean?
- How can we put a stop to our children s repeated nightmares?
This book will help parents and children embrace the gifts God has given them and grow up to be whole and spiritual people as well as healthy individuals, family members, friends, leaders, and children of God.
Whether you have recognized spiritual gifting in your children, or you want to nurture what you know God has deposited within them, this book is for you.
Paperback 216 pages