Every item on this site, including all photographs, are Copyrighted © 2001-2012. The name “Kids in Ministry International,” and all emblems are copyrighted with all rights reserved. Users of the Kids in Ministry names and logos are granted a users license which may be revoked at Kids in Ministry International’s discretion. By downloading and using the Kids in Ministry International names and logos, the user agrees to this license and all conditions prescribed below.
What Is Permissible Use Without Asking
All materials on this site are provided only for noncommercial, personal use.
Examples of permissible use include:
- Downloading a copy to your local hard disk
- Printing a copy for yourself
- Posting a copy on your church bulletin board
- Giving a copy to a friend
However, all such use is contingent on your not removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the materials downloaded. And never, ever, charge for (even cost reimbursement) or make money off of any of the materials downloaded. You may not make an electronic copy of our material and post it at your web site or BBS, without specific written permission. Instead, link to the material at our site. If you have a question about the use you are intending for the downloaded materials, please contact us.
You Must Have Written Permission
If you wish to request permission to reprint any material from our website, or information in a book or resource that is intended for re-sale, you must make that request, in writing, to the Permissions Department. Please mail or fax the following information to our Permissions Department at (701) 258-6786.
- Contact information: your name, title, phone number, fax, and e-mail address
- Background information about your company or organization: organization name and street address
- A written explanation of your intended use of the information
- The name of the article, publication, or website in which you wish to cite the information.
- Number of copies expected to be sold or distributed (e.g., the circulation of your magazine, the number of books expected to be printed, etc.)
- A copy of the “full” article, story or chapter in which the Kids in Ministry International information will be used. If it is more than 5 pages, please mail (rather than fax) a copy of your material to the address below.
- (If applicable) The name of the online report or article that you want to use, including the date it was released.
- Upon our receipt of your written request and accompanying materials, please allow ten to twelve business days for us to review your request.
Thank you for your compliance with these guidelines. If you have any questions or need more information regarding permission to use our information, please submit your request to email@example.com.
Kids in Ministry International
PO Box 549
Mandan, ND 58554
Linking to Us
We freely grant permission to anyone wishing to link to this web site.