Here are the steps to become a certified graduate of either the School of Supernatural Children’s Ministry (SSCM) Levels One, Two, and/or Three. Go through all three as the full SSCM course, or take one level at a time as finances and time allow.
SSCM Level One: Children’s Ministry Basics
SSCM Level Two: Supernatural Children’s Ministry (Advanced Classes)
SSCM Level Three: Revolutionary Family Ministry
- Purchase the course you want online, either SSCM in our webstore found here: DVDs or MP4s. A second choice, and the best, easiest, and quickest choice, is to study online by going here: http://sscmkimi.org/
- Officially enroll as a student.
- This involves filling out the enrollment form which can be found in a folder when you purchase either the DVD or MP4 versions.
- There is a $30 enrollment fee to cover administration activities.Information on how and where to pay your fee is included in the form. You will also need to fill out an enrollment application.
- If you choose to study online, your enrollment fee is automatically included with the course and there is no need to pay separately.
- Once we receive your enrollment form and your payment, you are assigned a KIMI coach to help you when you need it.
- The coaches are there to answer any questions, help with problems, give you the required tests, grade your tests, and encourage you to finish the course in a timely fashion.
- If you choose to sign up online, everything, including the enrollment fee, is automatic. No forms to fill out and all the tests are there online and can be completed immediately with no waiting for a coach to send them to you.
- For those studying online, as soon as you complete the course, you receive an automatic email letting you know you have finished successfully.
- For those studying by DVD or MP4, your coach will inform you when you have completed the course successfully.
- Once you graduate from the SSCM course successfully, you are technically immediately certified. Verification of this is a confirmation email from us, along with a digital copy of your certificate of completion. The digital certificate is suitable for printing and framing if you choose to.
- Upon certification, graduates are automatically added to our mailing list to keep you informed of upcoming events, new products, and exciting testimonies of what is happening in KIMI around the world.
- We would like to be connected on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram so we can stay abreast of how God is using you in kids ministry through what you have learned from the schools, and how your children are growing in the Lord.
- We encourage our grads to friend and follow as many of our KIMI directors as you choose, because they are all very inspirational and knowledgeable about KIMI.
- Also, we invite you to join our Facebook group called Supernatural Kidmin Children’s Ministry where over 2500 leaders from around the world daily share testimonies, ask questions about what God is doing in kids. You can join that anytime. You do not need to be a graduate to join. We know God is doing big things everywhere, not just in KIMI and we celebrate what He’s doing in all children’s ministries not just our own.
If you have any further questions, we are happy to answer. Contact our office at email@example.com.
God bless you, and we look forward to hearing more from you.