$9.95 – $14.95
Free shipping on orders over $300!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Written by Jody Gafford, KIMI Oklahoma Director
KIMI Representative and graduate of the School of Supernatural Children’s Ministry
Editing and Graphic Design by Becky Fischer
37 pages, color,
PDF Download Version $9.95
One PowerPoint is included with this product.
This outstanding, creative, and thorough curriculum-style booklet is one of the most unusual projects we’ve undertaken at Kids in Ministry. We are known for taking topics normally considered for adults only and bringing them down to the level of children. But we have never seen any other such comprehensive curriculum about Israel for Christian children that covers so many important topics and brings them down to such simple levels. Jody has truly done an outstanding job in this curriculum which can be used over and over again. If you believe teaching children about Israel is important, then this preschool curriculum is a must! It’s never too young to begin teaching children about important topics like this. This manual can be used in a normal preschool Sunday school class, a vacation Bible school, or even at home.
Table of contents:
- Leaders Overview
- Preliminary Activity: Wailing Wall Coloring Sheet
- Opening Skit: Who is Israel?
- God’s Chosen People, The Apple of His Eye
- Scripture Memory Verse: Psalm 122:6
- Picture Tour: The Story of the Jewish People
- Bible story: “Father Abraham Had Many Sons”
- Song: “Father Abraham Had Many Sons”
- Craft Time: Building the Wailing Wall
- Learning the SHEMA
- Opening the Scroll
- Snack: Our Seder Experience
- Game: Hiding the Afikomen
- We pray for Israel
- The Shema Song
- Hints and Helps